PAMI Resource Center
ALL are invited to use the reproducible materials below to promote PAMI to your clients, customers, patients, students, etc. – and to call attention to the need for effective and responsible parenting, and parenting education, to enrich the lives of children and families in Indiana.
- 10 Steps to Effective Parenting (Spanish)
- 10 Steps to Effective Parenting (English)
- 10 Steps to…
- How to Help Your Kids
- Role of Parenting in Preventing Underage Drinking
- Teen Fathers: The Missing Myth
- Words Your Child Needs to Hear
- Understanding Child Maltreatment
- 40 Development Assets
- Talking to Teens About Sex
- PAMI Event ToolKit
- PAMI Promotional ToolKit
- PAMI Parenting Resources ToolKit
- Community Forums on parenting and family relations
- PAMI supporter and volunteer meetings
- Database of local and state PAMI individuals and groups
- Telephone and site-based technical support for PAMI participants
- eNews Alerts
PAMI strives to create positive images and language about the value and importance of family, people raising children, and community involvement in protecting and advancing the well-being of children and their families.
If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.