Community Resource Network (CRN)
Do you have that person, or group, you know you can rely on?
IPI’s Community Resource Network (CRN) consists of programs, community organizations, and entities in service to families throughout the State of Indiana, who provide resources and services to which we feel confident referring Indiana families as they travel the road to family stability and wellbeing. These organizations are our partners, for we have found that, in concert, we provide better solutions than we can separately.
Becoming part of an IPI CRN is easy. The only requirements are:
- You or your organization/entity have a passion for serving families towards the goals of family stability and well-being.
- You or your organization/entity serves families in Indiana.
- IPI has utilized your resources/services for the families we serve to their satisfaction.
Currently, our CRNs include:
- Family Service Agencies
- Family Service Providers
- Youth Agencies
- Faith-based Organizations
- Government agencies
- Daycare Centers
- Recovery Agencies
- Healthcare Providers
- Family Entertainment Providers
- Correctional Agencies
- Foster Care Agencies