Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
- Are you a Parent/Caregiver? Click on the For Parents tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you a Family Services Provider? Click on the For Agencies tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you interested in Supporting Family Literacy and Hoosier families through parenting education? Click on the For Supporters tab above to find out how you may "Help a Parent. Save a Child.", whether financially or by volunteering, as listed in the menu provided.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
Learn more about IPI here and its Responsible Parenting Campaign here...
- Another Cultural Competency Dialogue is upon us! IPI is pleased to present Tom Branson, Project Director for the Lake County Sheriff’s Department's Violence Intervention Program (VIP), speaking on:
Street Gang Awareness & Consequences
A passionate and engaging speaker, Tom will bring his wealth of experience and knowledge working with youth and families in gang prevention, awareness, and consequences to teach parents, youth group leaders, teachers, and other youth-serving professionals how to keep young people gang-free. He will share:
- The real reason youth join gangs
- The cultural dynamics of family, youth & gangs
- Working effectively AND respectfully with youth from diverse backgrounds
- What you need to know about gang power
This training, which provides 2 CEU credits, will take place at the East Chicago Public Library, 2401 E. Columbus Dr. in East Chicago from 10am to noon. Please RSVP by July 12th by contacting Tara at at (219) 886-1111. You can also reach out to her if you need further information. And oh yeah, these trainings fill up quickly... And we want to see YOU there!
Click on the pic above for a bigger (and downloadable) version of the flyer.
- Did you miss PAMI2016?!
Don't despair... You can RELIVE THE MOMENT!
CLICK HERE to start on your journey of FUN!
- IPI is HIRING! Click here for all the deets...
- IPI presents you with some 2016 2Do's. Have you:
Well, what ya waiting for?! Do 'em today.
- Checked out the IPI Blog: 21st Century Parenting - Real & in Living Color?
- Liked IPI on FACEBOOK?
- Followed IPI on TWITTER?
- Followed IPI on LinkedIn?
- "Got your listen on" with the shenanigans and parenting tips & advice provided over at Urban Parenting Talk Radio (UPTR), IPIs radio program that was on WGVE 88.7FM?
(Oh...and please let us know what you think.)
- Visited our Media page? Be sure to check out the Radio Interview section and our YouTube page. There could be a message there JUST 4U...
- Considered sharing your gifts, passions, and/or expertise with IPI? For further information on how you can Help a Parent. Save a Child., check out the following links below:
Click on the Stories of Hope tab above to the right to experience some GREAT testimonials...
- CLASS is NOW in SESSION...
|| Click on the links below to find out more:|
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(May 2, 2016 - June 27, 2016)
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
(April 20, 2016 - June 8, 2016)
- Living Well @Home: Healthy Homes. Positive Lives.
(April 28, 2016 - June 28, 2016)
(April 29, 2016 - June 27, 2016)
- To register, click here.