Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
- If you are a Parent/Caregiver, please click on the For Parents tab above to find out about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are a Family Services Provider, please click on the For Agencies tab above to find out about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are interested in Supporting Family Literacy and Hoosier families through parenting education, whether financially or by volunteering, please click on the For Supporters tab above to find out how you may support this initiative, as listed in the menu provided.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
Learn more about IPI here and its Responsible Parenting Campaign here...
- Don't bum Rascal out!
|Be there! At the 9th Annual PAMI Parenting Resource Fair this Saturday 4/18/15 from 11a-3p at 1775 W. 41st Ave., Gary!
- Thank You soooo much for your support!
We anticipate an informative and fun time with Val and our panel of professionals as we discuss methods of effective parenting that produce the outcomes in our children that we parents are seeking.
We also look forward to learning more about all the great things going on in Gary, as it works to become the model community of the 21st Century.
If you are interested in learning more about what you missed, please feel free to contact IPI at (219) 886-1111.
- So...how have those resolutions been going? Have you yet:
- Like IPI on FACEBOOK.
- "Get your listen on" with the shenanigans and parenting tips & advice provided over at Urban Parenting Talk Radio (UPTR), IPIs radio program that was on WGVE 88.7FM. And then, don't forget to let us know what you think...
- Help a Parent. Save a Child. TODAY!
Why our Hoosier families need you... | Ways you can help strengthen family & community in Indiana...
What ya waiting for?! Do them today...
Click on the Stories of Hope tab to the right to experience some GREAT testimonials...
- CLASS is NOW in SESSION...
|| Click on the links below to find out more:|
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(January 5, 2015 - February 20, 2015)
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
(January 7, 2015 - February 11, 2015)
- Parents Recovering Rebuilding: for parents recovering from substance abuse
(February 3, 2015 - April 7, 2015)
- To register, click here.
- Our Cultural Competence (CC) Workshops are back!
But this time, with a twist: For our 2014-2015 workshop sessions, each Dialogue will address a specific theme and skill within the CC continuum. That way, you have the option to either attend all of the workshops or the workshop specific to your CC interest. Click on the pic to the left for more info.
Each workshop is 2.0 contact hours and you get a Certificate of Participation for each workshop you take. We look forward to having you in one or more of our CC workshops.
And did we tell you: They're FREE for family service providers affiliated with Geminus Community Partners. But space is limited, and the Dialogues do fill up quickly, so RSVP...
|This website powered by a donation from: