Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
- If you are a Parent/Caregiver, please click on the For Parents tab above to find out about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are a Family Services Provider, please click on the For Agencies tab above to find out about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are interested in Supporting Family Literacy and Hoosier families through parenting education, whether financially or by volunteering, please click on the For Supporters tab above to find out how you may support this initiative, as listed in the menu provided.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
Learn more about IPI here and its Responsible Parenting Campaign here...
- IPI wants to say THANK YOU! to those who helped its PAMI events sparkle!
PAMI Breakfast thanks:
- Strack & Van Til: for your contributions toward the food service
- Memorable Moments: for your beautiful table decorations
- IBEW Local 697: for your beautiful locale
- NIPSCO: for housing the event's Community Leaders at your table
- Val Warner: for your amazing words of encouragement and advice to NWI parents, and
- Kenneth Allen: for your amazing contributions to the youth and families in NWI
PAMI Fair thanks:
We'd also like to thank those Community Leaders who consistently show their care and concern for NWI families through their support of family initiatives like PAMI, letting the community know that, for them, family comes 1st:
- Congressman Pete Visclosky, US Representative
- Mike Brown, Lake County Clerk
- Bernie Carter, Lake County Prosecutor
- Merrilee Frey, Lake County Coroner
- Linda Barnes-Caldwell, Gary 5th District Councilwoman
- Judge Sonya Morris, East Chicago City Court Judge, and
- Karen Freeman-Wilson, Mayor of the City of Gary.
To see further highlights from these events, please visit our Facebook Page.
- So...how have those resolutions been going? Have you yet:
- Like IPI on FACEBOOK.
- "Get your listen on" with the shenanigans and parenting tips & advice provided over at Urban Parenting Talk Radio (UPTR), IPIs radio program that was on WGVE 88.7FM. And then, don't forget to let us know what you think...
- Help a Parent. Save a Child. TODAY!
Why our Hoosier families need you... | Ways you can help strengthen family & community in Indiana...
What ya waiting for?! Do them today...
Click on the Stories of Hope tab to the right to experience some GREAT testimonials...
- CLASS is NOW in SESSION...
|| Click on the links below to find out more:|
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(January 5, 2015 - February 20, 2015)
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
(January 7, 2015 - February 11, 2015)
- Parents Recovering Rebuilding: for parents recovering from substance abuse
(February 3, 2015 - April 7, 2015)
- To register, click here.
- Our Cultural Competence (CC) Workshops are back!
But this time, with a twist: For our 2014-2015 workshop sessions, each Dialogue will address a specific theme and skill within the CC continuum. That way, you have the option to either attend all of the workshops or the workshop specific to your CC interest. Click on the pic to the left for more info.
Each workshop is 2.0 contact hours and you get a Certificate of Participation for each workshop you take. We look forward to having you in one or more of our CC workshops.
And did we tell you: They're FREE for family service providers affiliated with Geminus Community Partners. But space is limited, and the Dialogues do fill up quickly, so RSVP...
|This website powered by a donation from: