Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
- Are you a Parent/Caregiver? Click on the For Parents tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you a Family Services Provider? Click on the For Agencies tab above to learn about the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- Are you interested in Supporting Family Literacy and Hoosier families through parenting education? Click on the For Supporters tab above to find out how you may "Help a Parent. Save a Child.", whether financially or by volunteering, as listed in the menu provided.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
Learn more about IPI here and its Responsible Parenting Campaign here...
- COMING November 29, 2016...
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING at IPI!
Customer service is one of the fastest growing job categories in the US. Employment for customer service workers is expected to grow 10% over the next decade, which is higher than average. Indiana Parenting Institute is committed to preparing its parents to take advantage of these job opportunities.
For more deets or to pre-register, contact Therese at at (219) 886-1111.
...or click on the pic to the left to download a copy to share with your friends...
- COMING December 3, 2016 to IPI...
Family Management for Workplace Success
Do you have a plan that ensures your family's safety AND your workplace success? After you attend this workshop, you'll have one.
Because the more days missed from work due to family emergencies or lack of transportation only takes you farther away from the family & workplace success you seek. And IPI is here to help with that...
For more deets or to pre-register, call (219) 886-1111.
...or click on the pic to the right to download a copy to share with your friends...
- ATTENTION ALL IPI GRADUATES (from 2007-2016)!!!
||What better way to celebrate our NEW LOCATION than with our students!|
Yes, we are having our 1st IPI CLASS REUNION!!!! FINALLY! ...and just in time for the Holidays!
with: an Ugly Sweater Contest | Gift Bags for ALL
| Games | Prizes
...and a free LUNCH BUFFET, sponsored by Chik-fil-a!
RSVP by 12/5/16 at (219) 886-1111 to be part of all the FUN! And click on the photo to the left to download a copy of the invite to share with your fellow classmates...
See you on 12/9/16 at noon. It's gonna be a PAH-TAY y'all!
- CLASS is NOW in SESSION...
|| Click on the links below to find out more:|
- Zero Tolerance: improving school attendance through parenting education
(October 17, 2016 - January 4, 2017) - eve
(December 2, 2016 - February 3, 2017) - day
- B2E Parenting Course: IPI's foundational parenting skills curriculum
- To register, click here.
- IPI is HIRING! Click here for all the deets...
Click on the Stories of Hope tab above to the right to experience some GREAT testimonials...
- IPI presents you with some 2016 2Do's. Have you:
Well, what ya waiting for?! Do 'em today.
- Checked out the IPI Blog: 21st Century Parenting - Real & in Living Color?
- Liked IPI on FACEBOOK?
- Followed IPI on TWITTER?
- Followed IPI on LinkedIn?
- "Got your listen on" with the shenanigans and parenting tips & advice provided over at Urban Parenting Talk Radio (UPTR), IPIs radio program that was on WGVE 88.7FM?
(Oh...and please let us know what you think.)
- Visited our Media page? Be sure to check out the Radio Interview section and our YouTube page. There could be a message there JUST 4U...
- Considered sharing your gifts, passions, and/or expertise with IPI? For further information on how you can Help a Parent. Save a Child., check out the following links below:
- Did you miss PAMI2016?!
Don't despair... You can RELIVE THE MOMENT!
CLICK HERE to start on your journey of FUN!